BAK Revolver X2 Tonneau Cover - BAK39309
BAK Revolver X2 Tonneau Cover Highlights:
- Patented Locking Rails secure the full length of the bed
- Easy to use automatic slam latch operates from either side
- Full access to stake pocket holes for other accessories
- No lifting with easy one-handed rolling design
- Easy clamp-on installation (no drilling at all)
- No velcro or stitching
- 100% bed access
- Holds up to 400 lbs
- Tough security
The BAK Revolver X2 Tonneau Cover is not only sleek, its extremely functional. Its low profile fit mounts between your bed rails, allowing you to add a bevy of other attachments to your truck without impeding the function of the tonneau cover.
Easy to use, you can roll the cover up or down with one hand by pulling the string latch on either side of your truck. Lock your bed and cover securely with the rotational locking rails and your tailgate lock.
With a Revolver X2 Tonneau Cover, hauling large items is not a problem. No need to remove the cover, roll it all the way up and use the included straps to hold it in place. Even rolled up, youll have an unobstructed view out of your rear window.
Super durable, the aluminum slats of the BAK Revolver X2 Tonneau Cover are covered with industrial-grade vinyl, which not only keeps water from leaking into the bed, the tonneau cover rails are also sealed to keep water out.
Even better, your BAK Revolver X2 Tonneau Cover is Made in the USA!
Download the Revolver X2 Installation Instructions
Guaranteed to fit the following trucks:
- 2010 Ford F150 with 57" bed
- 2010 Ford Raptor with 57" bed
- 2011 Ford F150 with 57" bed
- 2011 Ford Raptor with 57" bed
- 2012 Ford F150 with 57" bed
- 2012 Ford Raptor with 57" bed
- 2013 Ford F150 with 57" bed
- 2013 Ford Raptor with 57" bed
- 2014 Ford F150 with 57" bed
- 2014 Ford Raptor with 57" bed
BAK® Industries ("BAK") warrants all their products are structurally free from defects in material and workmanship for a specified period of time based on the product you purchase. The warranty will be void if the product has been damaged by accident, unreasonable use, neglect, improper service/installation/removal, modifications, acts of God or normal wear and tear or other causes not arising out of defective materials or workmanship.
Click here to learn more about the manufacturer's limited warranty and how to file a claim.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Prop 65 Warning
|QUESTIONS? WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!|
Fast & Free Shipping