BAK Revolver X4S Tonneau Cover - BAK80307
BAK Revolver X4S Tonneau Cover Highlights:
- Interlocking aluminum slats lined with heavy duty vinyl
- Slats, clamps, and vinyl are all matte black for the ultimate sleek appearance
- Slats are capped to protect your hands and ensure easy use of the tonneau cover
- The X4S side seals are flattened for a more streamlined look
- Rotational locking rail system secures the cover when closed
- The cover can be opened and locked in place with included buckle straps to haul large items
- Built-in bulkhead seal protects your cargo from rain, snow, and other elements
- Does not block access to stake hole pockets
- Five-year warranty
- Made in the USA
Americas #1 selling hard rolling cover, the BAK Revolver X4S is an upgrade to BAK Industrys first class Revolver X2 tonneau cover.
Made specifically to fit your truck, the BAK Revolver X4S is a premium hard rolling cover that is now available with a stylish matte black finish. Heavy-duty locking levers that are 3 times thicker with reinforced gussets for added strength are designed to lock with no need for adjustment.
Constructed of heavy-duty aluminum panels that cover the full length of the bed on both sides, the Revolver X4S has ¾” patented rotational locking rails that secure the cover the entire length of the truck bed. When opened, the cover rolls up tight to the front of the bed, giving you full bed access without blocking your view.
Best of all, your BAK Revolver X4S Tonneau Cover is Made in the USA!
Guaranteed to fit the following trucks:
- 2010 Ford F150 with 67" bed
- 2011 Ford F150 with 67" bed
- 2012 Ford F150 with 67" bed
- 2013 Ford F150 with 67" bed
- 2014 Ford F150 with 67" bed
BAK® Industries ("BAK") warrants all their products are structurally free from defects in material and workmanship for a specified period of time based on the product you purchase. The warranty will be void if the product has been damaged by accident, unreasonable use, neglect, improper service/installation/removal, modifications, acts of God or normal wear and tear or other causes not arising out of defective materials or workmanship.
Click here to learn more about the manufacturer's limited warranty and how to file a claim.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Prop 65 Warning
|QUESTIONS? WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!|
Fast & Free Shipping