BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover - BAK772310
BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover Highlights:
- Advanced impact-resistant construction
- Easy, no-drill clamp-on installation
- Panels constructed of aluminum with an FRP coating on top
- Premium density foam core
- Heavy-duty hardware and components
- Upgraded latch housing for long-term durability
- EPDM seals provide maximum water resistance
- FRP exterior panel stays cool
- Holds up to 400 lbs. (distributed evenly)
- Made in the USA
At first glance, the sharp, high-gloss Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer (FRP) top surface of the BakFlip F1 is sure to catch your eye. The BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover is a whole lot more than a great looking cover, though!
The BAKFlip F1 cover also has outstanding dent, ding and scratch resistance. Heavy-duty aluminum panels on the underside give the F1 superior strength and durability and it installs easily with no drilling required.
Your BAKFlip F1 is not only sturdy, it is designed to perform in severe weather conditions, sealing out rain, hail, or snow. Even better, you can fold and lock the cover in the flipped up position for hauling large loads.
Best of all, your BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover is Made in the USA!
Download the BAKFlip F1 Installation Instructions
Guaranteed to fit the following trucks:
- 2010 Ford F250 with 69" bed
- 2010 Ford F350 with 69" bed
- 2011 Ford F250 with 69" bed
- 2011 Ford F350 with 69" bed
- 2012 Ford F250 with 69" bed
- 2012 Ford F350 with 69" bed
- 2013 Ford F250 with 69" bed
- 2013 Ford F350 with 69" bed
- 2014 Ford F250 with 69" bed
- 2014 Ford F350 with 69" bed
- 2015 Ford F250 with 69" bed
- 2015 Ford F350 with 69" bed
- 2016 Ford F250 with 69" bed
- 2016 Ford F350 with 69" bed
BAK® Industries ("BAK") warrants all their products are structurally free from defects in material and workmanship for a specified period of time based on the product you purchase. The warranty will be void if the product has been damaged by accident, unreasonable use, neglect, improper service/installation/removal, modifications, acts of God or normal wear and tear or other causes not arising out of defective materials or workmanship.
Click here to learn more about the manufacturer's limited warranty and how to file a claim.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Prop 65 Warning
|QUESTIONS? WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!|
Fast & Free Shipping