BAKFlip Fibermax Tonneau Cover - BAK1126120
BAKFlip Fibermax Tonneau Cover Highlights:
- No drilling required easy clamp-on installation
- FRP Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer panel top skin
- Innovative buckle system secures cover in open position so you can haul large items without removing your cover
- Patented rail design with load-bearing flange to support heavy loads - up to 300lbs (evenly distributed)
- EPDM outer rail seals and water drainage system for ultimate water resistance
- UV resistant for long-term durability
The BAKFlip Fibermax tonneau cover includes all of the features of a standard aluminum BAKFlip, now with a better FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer) surface, making the cover dent, scuff and ding resistant, as well as cooler to the touch.
Its tough aluminum substructure, robust hinge design, and patented slam latch system make the FiberMax an easy-to-use, dependable cover that is built to last. Stronger than it may look, the EXT BAKFlip Fibermax Tonneau Cover can support up to 300 pounds of weight on top of it, evenly distributed.
Even better, the BAKFlip Fibermax Tonneau Cover features premium weather seals that are made of EPDM, forming a tight seal to the bed rails. Rounded hinges help prevent water from entering the truck bed and the rails channel water to the front of the bed where it is emptied through drainage tubes.
Perhaps best of all, your BAKFlip Fibermax Tonneau Cover is Made in the USA!
Download the BAKFlip Fibermax Installation Instructions
Guaranteed to fit the following trucks:
- 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 with 58" bed
- 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 with 58" bed
- 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 with 58" bed
- 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 with 58" bed
- 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 with 58" bed
- 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 with 58" bed
- 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 with 58" bed
- 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 with 58" bed
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 with 58" bed
- 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 with 58" bed
BAK® Industries ("BAK") warrants all their products are structurally free from defects in material and workmanship for a specified period of time based on the product you purchase. The warranty will be void if the product has been damaged by accident, unreasonable use, neglect, improper service/installation/removal, modifications, acts of God or normal wear and tear or other causes not arising out of defective materials or workmanship.
Click here to learn more about the manufacturer's limited warranty and how to file a claim.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Prop 65 Warning
|QUESTIONS? WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!|
Fast & Free Shipping