BAKFlip G2 Tonneau Cover - BAK226310
BAKFlip G2 Tonneau Cover Highlights:
- NEW dual action tailgate seal
- EPDM seals provide maximum water resistance
- 100% truck bed access
- Durable, solid-core aircraft grade aluminum panels, powder coated to protect against harsh UV rays
- Sleek, low-profile design
- Automatic latching panels
- Easy, clamp on installation - no drilling necessary
- Handles up to 300 lbs. of evenly distributed weight
- BAKBox2 Toolbox compatible
- Made in the U.S.A.
The original BAKFlip product, the BAKFlip G2 Tonneau Cover is BAK Industries all time best selling hard tonneau cover. Its tough, durable and sealed to keep water (and thieves) out!
The sleek, low profile design is surely eye appealing but there is a whole lot of utility packed into the BAKFlip G2, as well. It is not only sturdy and able to hold up to 300 pounds evenly supported on top of it, each panel clicks securely into place, allowing you to have full bed access, no bed access and everything in between.
Got large items that you need to haul but the tonneau cover is in the way? Not a problem; your BAKFlip G2 Tonneau Cover comes with locking rods that allow the cover to rest fully open against the back window frame of your truck, protecting the window and the frame against dings (or worse).
Even better, installation is a breeze! No drilling at all is necessary; the BAKFlip G2 tonneau cover has a clamp-on system that lets you install the entire thing in under an hour.
Best of all, your BAKFlip G2 Tonneau Cover is Made in the USA!
Download the BAKFlip G2 Installation Instructions
Guaranteed to fit the following trucks:
- 2010 Ford F250 with 69" bed
- 2010 Ford F350 with 69" bed
- 2011 Ford F250 with 69" bed
- 2011 Ford F350 with 69" bed
- 2012 Ford F250 with 69" bed
- 2012 Ford F350 with 69" bed
- 2013 Ford F250 with 69" bed
- 2013 Ford F350 with 69" bed
- 2014 Ford F250 with 69" bed
- 2014 Ford F350 with 69" bed
- 2015 Ford F250 with 69" bed
- 2015 Ford F350 with 69" bed
- 2016 Ford F250 with 69" bed
- 2016 Ford F350 with 69" bed
BAK® Industries ("BAK") warrants all their products are structurally free from defects in material and workmanship for a specified period of time based on the product you purchase. The warranty will be void if the product has been damaged by accident, unreasonable use, neglect, improper service/installation/removal, modifications, acts of God or normal wear and tear or other causes not arising out of defective materials or workmanship.
Click here to learn more about the manufacturer's limited warranty and how to file a claim.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Prop 65 Warning
|QUESTIONS? WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!|
Fast & Free Shipping