BedRug Pickup Tailgate Mat - BMC20TG
As great for your knees as it is for protecting your tailgate, the BedRug Tailgate Mat can be used independently or along with any style of BedRug Mat. Featuring a ¼" thick foam backing to provide cushion when accessing your truck bed, it uses only hook and loop fasteners making for an easy, no damage installation.
Like all BedRug products, the BedRug Tailgate Mat looks and feels like carpet but thats where the similarities end. Made from an ultra-tough 100% polypropylene (essentially plastic) product, it will protect your tailgate while standing up to pretty much anything.
Fade and UV resistant, the BedRug Pickup Tailgate Mat is made of foam similar to what is used in life jackets. It doesnt absorb water, will not mold or mildew and cleanup is a breeze - just hit it with a hose, power washer or vacuum and your BedRug Tailgate Mat will look as good as it did when you got it!
Made specifically to fit your trucks tailgate perfectly, please select your year, make and model for a perfect fit!
Note: Truck Bed Mat sold separately.
- 100% Polypropylene providing an ultra tough work surface
- Slip resistant and skid resistant
- Designed for exterior use – UV & stain resistant, will not absorb water
- Custom fitted for your year, make and model
- Easy to clean - just vacuum or spray it off with a hose
- Made in the USA
The BedRug Tailgate Mat installs in minutes! All you need are the (14) hook fasteners provided in the kit (The loop fasteners are already sewn to the BedRug Mat) and the provided adhesive promoter (where necessary).
Guaranteed to fit the following trucks:
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 with N/A bed
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 with N/A bed
- 2020 GMC Sierra 2500 with N/A bed
- 2020 GMC Sierra 3500 with N/A bed
- 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 with N/A bed
- 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 with N/A bed
- 2021 GMC Sierra 2500 with N/A bed
- 2021 GMC Sierra 3500 with N/A bed
BedRug, Inc. ("BedRug") warrants all their products are structurally free from defects in material and workmanship for a specified period of time based on the product you purchase. The warranty will be void if the product has been damaged by accident, unreasonable use, neglect, improper service/installation/removal, modifications, acts of God or normal wear and tear or other causes not arising out of defective materials or workmanship.
Click here to learn more about the manufacturer's limited warranty and how to file a claim.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Prop 65 Warning
|QUESTIONS? WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!|
Fast & Free Shipping