BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover
BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover Highlights:
- Premium matte finish
- Featuring durable aluminum panels
- Dual-action, multifunction tailgate seal
- No-drill installation (for most trucks)
- Drain tubes included (drilling may be needed with some trucks)
- NEW finished corner caps featuring a softer seal for a more finished appearance
- NEW pre-molded and die-cut A-panel and B-side bumpers
- NEW secure rail end caps
- NEW prop rod clips Add more security, stability and durability
- NEW matte-finished elevator bolts and clamps
- Improved bumpers on top of the cover for added protection opened fully
- Rated for up to 400 lbs. of weight (evenly distributed)
- Made in the U.S.A.
The BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover is currently BAK Industries' #1 seller and it's no wonder why! It's got the security and water-tight features you expect from a truck bed cover and a few new bells and whistles thrown in that aren't easily found in today's top tonneau covers.
Made specifically to fit your truck, the BAKFlip MX4 has something that you won't find in many tonneau covers - its triple fin tailgate seal lets you close the MX4 whether your tailgate is open or shut.
What's more, improved prop rod clips add more stability and security to your truck when you are hauling large loads and need to drive with your tonneau cover open, but still attached. You can drive your truck with the tonneau cover fully or even ⅔ open.
Improved bumper pads on the the A-panel and B-side bumpers provide enhanced durability when your cover is completely open. Improved rails and the included drain tubes ensure that your covered load will remain secure and dry.
Better still, no-drill, clamp-on installation means that you can install the tonneau cover with ease in very little time. A string latch system on both sides of the BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover let you open each section of your cover easily from either side of your truck bed.
Best of all, your BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover is Made in the USA!
Download the BAKFlip MX4 Installation Instructions
BAK® Industries ("BAK") warrants all their products are structurally free from defects in material and workmanship for a specified period of time based on the product you purchase. The warranty will be void if the product has been damaged by accident, unreasonable use, neglect, improper service/installation/removal, modifications, acts of God or normal wear and tear or other causes not arising out of defective materials or workmanship.
Click here to learn more about the manufacturer's limited warranty and how to file a claim.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Prop 65 Warning
|QUESTIONS? WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!|
Fast & Free Shipping